Content writing that speaks your customer's language
Are you speed-reading this? Skimming down the page looking for something that holds your attention? You're not alone. The truth is, your site visitor is doing exactly the same... looking for any excuse to click off to your competitor.
I specialise in elegant, fluid copy that grabs attention and gently holds onto it. All sorts of businesses come to me when they want to reach more people – SMEs, large corporates, digital marketing agencies… I help them convert website visitors into new customers. Here’s what I can do for you:
- On-page SEO – Keywords sprinkled into naturally flowing content. Meta-descriptions and title tags, landing pages and blog posts.
- Benefit-rich content – Your visitor will know what your business offers and how you can help. They’ll be given good reasons for becoming a new customer.
- Tone of voice – Your brand has a distinctive voice. I can make it speak fluently. Website readers will feel warm, comfortable, relaxed… and ready to buy from you.
- Calls to action – What do you want your visitor to do next?
SEO copywriting for humans
Your website is read by search engines, but it's also read by humans.
So how can I make your website Google-friendly, but equally attractive to your potential customer? Here's how:
- Relevant keywords I'll use a combination of keywords naturally embedded in "sticky" copy. Your customer will find you online and then stick around on the page.
- Site navigation Optimised page titles will make it easy for visitors to click through your website. They'll also help your pages rank higher in Google results pages (SERPs).
- Calls to action Clear calls to action, combined with benefit-rich content, will encourage a casual site visitor to become a new customer.
Get in touch with Helen Beckingham by clicking the big pink button below, or you can call me on 07765 520 624.